Current job opportunities at Klasmann-Deilmann
International Trainee (m/f/d) Production
Start your career at Klasmann-Deilmann with our international trainee programme Klasmann-Deilmann is the world’s leading producer of substrates for professional horticulture with an annual turnover of more than 220 million Euros and 1,000 employees globally. Our growing media is used all over the world and is the key success factor for our customers and partners in commercial horticulture.
Our international production trainee programme will prepare you for your future career occupying a key role in our Asian subsidiaries. Your learning journey will start in the course of 2021. Within 12 months you will be trained in different Klasmann-Deilmann locations in Europe and Asia. With a profound training-into-the-job you will expand your knowledge, based on an individual development plan.
That’s your profile
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical‑, Industrial- or Horticultural Engineering, Production & Logistics or similar
- Intercultural sensibility and competence
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, autonomous way of working, solution-oriented attitude
- Highly mobile, ready to travel world-wide, willing to take on assignments in Asia, esp. China
- Interest in Chinese culture and fluent in Chinese language
Use our online portal at klasmann-deilmann.com/en/careers or send your application to [email protected]klasmann-deilmann.com
Business Developer Food Tech (m/f/d)
For our Innovation Team we are looking for a committed
Business Developer Food Tech (m/f/d)
Support our growth course
Klasmann-Deilmann is the leading corporate group in the international substrate industry, with an annual turnover of more than 220 million Euros and 1,000 employees. All over the world, our growing media provide a vital basis for plant growth, and for the success of our partners and customers in the commercial horticulture sector. Klasmann-Deilmann markets more than 50 % of its products to the food production chain and engages with new cultivation system technology through innovative products.
As part of a strategic decision Klasmann-Deilmann is developing a new business unit in the “Food Tech” sector wherein investments with partners and networks in the food industry are being planned. With immediate effect we are looking for a senior business developer who leads this development process:
Take on new challenges
- Development of a disruptive business unit in the area of Food Tech
- Leading a KD strategy team with internal colleagues and with external support
- Analysis and mapping of trends in Food Tech and development of the KD network in this sector
- Conducting workshops and events and expanding the KD network in the food industry
- Identifying partners and developing strategic partnerships
Develop your strengths
- Master’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology or similar
- Professional experience in an international environment, preferably in the food industry
- Proven experience in new business development and corporate venturing related to disruptive
and sustainable food systems
- Well-founded industry-specific network (renowned companies as well as scale-ups)
- Knowledge and experience in building new business models, coordinating investment projects as well as leading a team
- Excellent communication skills, innovative mindset
- International experience and fluent in English
Use our online portal at www.klasmann-deilmann.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/ or send your application to [email protected]klasmann-deilmann.com.
We’re a great place for growth.
We love our work: as the leading producer of substrates for commercial horticulture, we create value from nature – with an excellent working atmosphere, nice colleagues and plenty of open space (in every sense). With us, everyone can grow their talent and excel themselves.
Are you looking for an internship where you can do your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis? Apply now!
We also like finding people we haven’t even looked for.
So why not send us an unsolicited application?
Klasmann-Deilmann’s world is a big one. And there may well be a place perfect for you that we haven’t even considered. One way or another, everyone here finds plenty of scope for enhancing their talents and for growth. So, in whichever part of the company you feel your strengths would be best applied, or wherever you are seeking new challenges: let us know and send us your unsolicited application. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.