Klasmann-Deilmann: a team with outstanding abilities
Just as we move Klasmann-Deilmann forward, so Klasmann-Deilmann moves us forward. We’re really good at what we do. If you recognise yourself in the profiles below, then we already have a lot in common.
- International outlook, customers and partners throughout the world, mobility, language skills, openness to other cultures
- Customer focus, expert guidance
- Quality awareness and a sense of responsibility
- Social competence, valuing our employees, diversity of opinion, capacity for compromise, goal orientation
- Innovation, product management, project management, interdisciplinary teams
Our profile: raw materials and substrate components
- Peat, wood fibre, green compost, coco pith
- Raw-materials extraction, new extraction methods, composting, processing of raw wood materials
- Mechanical and systems engineering
- Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia
Our profile: commercial horticulture
- Growing media and potting soils
- Development, production, sales
- Research projects, innovative growing systems, new recipes, substrate components, additives and fertilisers
- Umpteen substrate recipes, product development, advising customers, service
- At home all over the world
Our profile: renewable energy and resources
- Short-rotation forestry plantations, woodchips, logs
- Forestry, agriculture
- Research projects, land management, harvesting, processing, mechanical engineering
- Germany, Baltic region
Your application: show us what you’ve got
Applying for a job is always a big deal, whether you’re a career starter or an experienced specialist or executive. As we’re interested in dialogue with you, take this opportunity to present yourself and your abilities in a way that does yourself justice.
- Impress us with your covering letter: why would you like to work at Klasmann-Deilmann, what are your expectations and why do you think you’re especially suitable for the job?
- Your curriculum vitae reveals the qualifications and experience you bring to the job.
- We’re especially keen to see examples of (social or cultural) voluntary involvement not directly related to your work qualifications and skills.
- Augment your application with the following: educational certificates and documentation of internships, additional qualifications, language courses, etc.
- Observe all the formal criteria for professional correspondence such as completeness, accuracy and compliance with relevant standards.
- A covering letter specifying why you are interested in Klasmann-Deilmann and why we should be interested in you;
- CV giving full updated details of school- and work-related education and training, career history, and preferably also your hobbies and interests;
- Certification of school, higher-education and vocational/professional qualifications and testimonials from your previous employers;
- Certificates documenting in-service training and specific skills.
Klasmann-Deilmann GmbH (Geeste)
We’ll respond to your application initially with a written acknowledgement of receipt, and will then get in touch again shortly thereafter, as soon as the next step in the process arises. Where job openings are advertised in the normal way, this waiting period may go on for a few weeks after the application deadline.
Should we invite you for a face-to-face interview, we will contact you to arrange a time and place. In certain cases, a follow-up interview may also be required.
We wish you the very best of success!
Your job interview: on an equal footing with us
If you are invited for an interview, this means you have been shortlisted for this particular position. We see job interviews as a first opportunity for both parties to get to know each other and to enter into dialogue on equal terms. Although a meeting of this kind is a special situation, stay authentic and present yourself in the best light.
- Whether you’re travelling by train or car, find out in good time how to get to the interview.
- Your outfit and appearance should be appropriate for the job you’re going for, and should make a good impression.
- Go into the interview with a positive attitude and see yourself as being on an equal footing with the company.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions about the job you’re interviewing for, and show that you’re engaged in the conversation.